Their HQ, Chelyabinsk had oil, coal pit, mining and other resources. The city has development of heavy industry itself. After the Neuroi attacks had increased over the recent years, most of the Eurasian's factories (including weapon & ammo factories) to be relocated here, the city has become an important industrial city in the Eurasia region.
In the south of Chelyabinsk, Magnitogorsk has a huge resources of iron ore and steel industry, while in west, Ufa has oil refinery industry. A defense line had arranged to cover both Magnitogorsk and Ufa. In addition, the east shore of Volga, which Samara has became a frontline HQ for the 503rd Joint Fighter Wing.
- Wing Commander Bronislava F. Safonov
- Squadron Leader Huberta von Bonin
Commanding Officer in battle
- Flight Lieutenant Waltraud Nowotny
- Flight Lieutenant Galina D. Kostilev
- Flying Officer Alexandra Şerbănescu
- Flying Officer Rosalie de La Poype
- Pilot Officer Ottilie Kittel
- Pilot Officer Kawaguchi Fumiyo