Their HQ, Chelyabinsk, has oil, coal pits, and other resources, and the city itself has a lot of heavy industry. After the increase of Neuroi attacks in recent years, most of Eurasia's factories (including weapon & ammo factories) were relocated here, and as a result the city has become an important industrial city in Eurasia.
To the south of Chelyabinsk, Magnitogorsk has vast deposits of iron ore and a large steel industry, while in the west, Ufa has oil refineries. A defense line is currently in place to cover both cities. Samara, located along the east of the Volga, has become the frontline HQ for the 503rd Joint Fighter Wing.
- Wing Commander Bronislava F. Safonov
- Squadron Leader Huberta von Bonin
Commanding Officer in battle
- Flight Lieutenant Waltraud Nowotny
- Flight Lieutenant Galina D. Kostylev
- Flying Officer Alexandra Şerbănescu
- Flying Officer Rosalie de La Poype
- Pilot Officer Ottilie Kittel
- Pilot Officer Kawaguchi Fumiyo